TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OF USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 01/01/2018.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms and Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with LetsRussia, also known as letsrussia.com, located at 3000 Sage Rd, Houston, Texas 77056 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website, which includes letsrussia.com, (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
The Site is an e-commerce website which has the following description:
LetsRussia.com is an online resource for its users to better understand the process of obtaining a visa to Russia. It’s purpose is to make the visa process to Russia clear and offer services in facilitating obtaining a visa to Russia in addition to enhancing its users’ experience before, during and after their visit to Russia. LetsRussia.com is not in any way affiliated with any government entity. LetsRussia.com is a privately held enterprise and as such provides assistance in planning and carrying out a trip to Russia including guidance through the visa process. LetsRussia.com, therefore, cannot and does not guarantee the issuance of a visa to Russia. The actual issuance of a visa to Russia is decided by the Russian consulate based on the documents an applicant submits.
Any and all visitors to our site shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our websites and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networkings sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of LetsRussia. At its discretion, LetsRussia may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. LetsRussia does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user acknowledge, accept and agree that LetsRussia shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in affect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such LetsRussia shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end users that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
LetsRussia shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for LetsRussia the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of LetsRussia’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of LetsRussia’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of LetsRussia’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of LetsRussia’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of LetsRussia’s sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of LetsRussia’s sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to users.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
LetsRussia provides an area for our users to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of; and
- is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users herein agree to insure and hold LetsRussia, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers,
partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to LetsRussia’s sites.
LetsRussia shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and/or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
All processing times stated on LetsRussia.com begin only when LetsRussia has all required documents from the applicant in its possession. In the event that the Russian consulate or visa center requests additional documentation to be presented by the applicant, the processing time is reset and will not start until the requested documentation is obtained by LetsRussia and successfully submitted to the Russian consulate or visa center on behalf of the applicant.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE TO OBTAIN A VISA TO RUSSIA
The Russian consulate requires the applicant to provide certain documents in order to issue the applicant a visa to Russia. The Russian consulate requires the applicant’s physical valid passport. The passport must be valid for minimum 6 months after the intended visa end date, or visa exit date. The passport must contain minimum two free, empty and unmarked pages designated for visas. The passport must be signed by the applicant. If the passport holder is a minor, the passport may be signed by the parent or legal guardian. In addition, the Russian consulate requires an invitation letter, completed visa application and passport photo. Due to constant policy change, the exact specifications of these documents are provided in detail after the applicant places an order for visa submission services from LetsRussia.com.
The applicant understands that the Russian consulate may change its policies at any time and the list of required documents may change as a result. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all documents are provided in order to obtain a visa to Russia.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED BY RUSSIAN CONSULATE OR VISA CENTER
The applicant’s answers to certain questions on the visa application form can cause the Russian consulate to request more documentation to be provided by the applicant. LetsRussia shall relay all such requests to the applicant within 48 hours by email or phone that applicant has provided to LetsRussia. LetsRussia shall not be responsible for any delay in the visa application process related to the procurement of requested documents by the applicant.
PROVIDING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION FOR THE VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
At times and at its own discretion, the Russian consulate and/or visa center may request applicants to provide additional documentation before granting a visa to Russia. Some, but not all, of the following situations will most likely cause applicants to be requested to provide additional documentation:
- YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH MINOR CHILDREN.
- YOU ARE TRAVELING WITH MINOR CHILDREN WITHOUT ONE OR BOTH OF THE MINOR CHILDREN’S LEGAL PARENTS OR GUARDIANS.
- YOU WERE BORN IN RUSSIA OR YOU WERE BORN IN A FORMER USSR COUNTRY.
- YOU HAVE HAD RUSSIAN CITIZENSHIP AT SOME TIME.
- YOU HAVE BEEN ARRESTED OR CHARGED WITH A FELONY.
- YOU HAVE SERVED IN THE MILITARY.
- YOU HAVE CERTAIN SKILLS RELATED TO CHEMICAL OR OTHER WEAPONS.
- YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN RUSSIA.
LetsRussia shall take the utmost care when dealing with receiving and mailing documents of applicants. Applicants are responsible for calculating the mailing times and ensuring that the applicants’ documents are mailed and received in the applicants’ possession according to the applicants’ desired schedule and before departing on any trips where the applicants must have mailed documents in their possession.
The visa process is a complex process and as such LetsRussia performs its services over a period of time, including but not limited to, the issuance of a visa invitation letter, the completion of a visa application, providing shipping labels to mail physical documents to and from customers, printing copies of required documents, processing and printing passport photographs, receiving documents, verifying documents, correcting documents, and submitting and picking up documents at the Russian consulate.
The customer may request a full refund at any time within 30 days of the initial order only if NO services were rendered. In the event that a customer requests a refund within 30 days from the purchase date and services were already rendered in some form, LetsRussia will issue a refund for the services that were not yet rendered. The refund amount will be prorated according to the amount of services that LetsRussia had already rendered before the refund request. No refund will be issued after the customer’s documents are accepted by the Russian consulate. No refund will be issued if the customer was issued a visa to Russia.
In the event that a customer requests a refund within 30 days of the order date and a tourist visa invitation has already been issued or application documents were filled out by LetsRussia, the customer will receive credit equivalent to the amount of the rendered services to use at any time within 1 year of the initial purchase date.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that LetsRussia shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either LetsRussia or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that LetsRussia shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or lass which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that LetsRussia’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by LetsRussia or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or create any plagiaristic works which are based on LetsRussia Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
LetsRussia herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized accedd to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by LetsRussia for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF LETSRUSSIA SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LETSRUSSIA AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LETSRUSSIA AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) LETSRUSSIA SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) LETSRUSSIA SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE LETSRUSSIA SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF LETSRUSSIA SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RSULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LETSRUSIA OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OR ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT LETSRUSSIA AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
In the event you have a dispute, you agree to release LetsRussia (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undislosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. LetsRussia’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. LetsRussia and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for and accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
LetsRussia may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed your Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the LetsRussia trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other LetsRussia logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of LetsRussia. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manny the LetsRussia logo or marks without obtaining LetsRussia’s prior written consent.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
LetsRussia will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, LetsRussia may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The LetsRussia Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
3000 Sage Rd. #1232
Houston, Texas 77056
Email: [email protected]
BE IT KNOWN, that LetsRussia complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website at letsrussia.com.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and LetsRussia and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to LetsRussia Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other LetsRussia Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and LetsRussia with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and LetsRussia, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the Country of Harris, Texas or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and LetsRussia agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should LetsRussia fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within 4 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to LetsRussia as follows:
3000 Sage Rd #1232
Houston, Texas 77056
Email: [email protected]